Tuesday, June 11, 2019

The Handmaid

We started watching The Handmaids Tale for the first time.  We've only made it through two episodes so far and it has been rough to watch, hard on the feelings for me at least.  That didn't stop me from getting all worked up sitting next to Master alone on the couch though when it has been days and days since we had sex.  Maybe since last Thursday, or longer.  There was a little sucking and fingering Saturday morning before he left for work, but it was more of a tease.  

The terrible thing about The Handmaid's Tale, as while it is completely unerotic in the film itself, bits of it are easy to fit into some of my fantasies. 

Master started by making me leave my robe open.  He let me touch myself.  Then he told me to go get a toy to play with- I brought down the glass dildo.  I fucked myself with it and he watched me out of the corner of his eye.  I was really enjoying myself and barely paying attention to the show anymore.


When he ordered it, I came in a huge squirty gush (I planned ahead for this by putting a blanket under me).   He took me up to bed,  tied my hands behind my back and began caning me all over, avoiding my hands, but hitting my upper shoulders, ass, thighs, calves.     I still had the dildo between my legs and I was really getting off on both the caning and humping that thing.  

He had me get on top and use the vibrator while he caned my breasts.  I had some amazing orgasms and still have some nice bruises from that.  

3 comments:

  1. I haven't watched any of this yet. Sounds like it led to some wonderful fun :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely the kind of thing no one should ever masturbate to. I'm just very wrong.

      Delete
  2. I'm keep saying I'm going to have to watch this. Its still true.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...