Thursday, June 27, 2019

I'm Home!

I was gone for a week visiting my parents, which was fun, but I'm really happy to be home.  I missed my Master.   He missed me too; it's pretty boring here on his days off without me and the kids around. 


But now I'm back and I got a good caning on Tuesday night, which I desperately needed, and also a surprise spanking and fucking yesterday.  He took me down in the basement, made me strip and pressed me up against the cold fieldstone wall to make out with me.  It was cold and hot at the same time!  That was after he'd put me over his knee and spanked me.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fun time with your parents Ancilla. Sounds like a wonderful homecoming:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect homecoming!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...