Saturday, June 15, 2019

Cheesy Beating

It all started with Tai Chi.  Master and I have been going to a Tai Chi class which is wonderful and relaxing.  Part of the class involves moving energy around by tapping on various body parts to move the chi and change your emotions.  

Whenever the teacher mentions moving your balls of chi, I think she is talking about cheese balls and begin to get hungry, and I also want to laugh, but I keep this to myself until after class.

Wednesday morning, Master decided to corrupt ancient Chinese medicine for his own perfidious and impure purposes.

It started with deep fried cheese curds.  In a basket.  I am just about to eat the last one.  There are greasy crumbs on my fingers and face.  I'm feel almost satisfied and yet there is still room for one more small cheese ball...

Now, just imagine that you're being gently tapped all over with a cane as someone says they are moving a deep fried cheese ball all around your body, and describes this in great vivid depth.  You can't help but laugh, of course.

He got rid of the moldy Edam of self doubt and replaced it with a fine Gorgonzola of knowledge that I am pleasing to my Master and  a delicious baby Swiss, the best of the Swiss Cheeses, representing being a good slave and loved.

He tapped a spoon lightly against my head to get all that moldy Edam out, and against my chest and liver to loosen up fear and let it flow away, to be replaced by contentment.






Then he said "Want to play a fun game?"  I know the kinds of games he likes and my self doubt came pouring back in.  I think I said "No" but even if I didn't, he could read exactly what I was thinking over my whole body. 

He said "I know what you're thinking", and he told me exactly what I was thinking.  He told me he was beating out all of those self doubts of whether I could play his game and still be a good slave.  He said I could turn him on by being aggressive, by jumping on top of him and fucking him vigorously until he came.  He began beating my cunt with the wooden spoon, telling me he was beating out the cold and beating in flaming hot passion.   Well, that worked.   Soon my chi was flaming, my yang was up and I did leap on top of him and plunge his cock into my pussy.  When he tried to hold me I pinned his hands to the bed and fucked harder until he came inside me.  


As silly and hilarious as it sounds, I think it really worked and I'd like another one of these cheese beatings. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ancilla, cheese balls lol,I would probably have totally been thinking that too. What a great, fun game, and even better that it worked to remove any doubt :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now...there is something new for M and I to try....sounds like fun! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...