Sunday, July 28, 2019

A Bit of Fantasy

This is a bit of fantasy.  Some of it may or may not have happened, or may have happened in a completely different manner than described:

I had let one of my sons' friends tamper with the washing machine lock which was stuck closed when the power went out.  That was after my Master had told me to leave it alone.   I don't know what I was thinking, other that I was really annoyed that the washer wouldn't open and worried that the clothes sitting in there for three days would be completely ruined.   

Anyway, he broke the lock so I had to call a repairman once our power was back on.

Once the man was over and we were in the basement, he began threatening me that I would have to do what he wanted if I didn't want my husband to find out what happened to the washer.  I agreed, frightened and horrified.  I'll do it, just don't tell him, please.


He pushed me onto my knees on the hard cement basement floor to please him with my mouth as he spanked me with some long flat thing (which I later realized with horror was a saw).  He lifted me up,  to tie my wrists with trailer connector four flat (wire) only to make me get back on my knees.  Then the repairman made me bend over the washer and he felt between my legs.  There was wetness dripping right down into my sandals.  When I didn't come on his command he gripped the back of my hair and began slapping me hard across the face until I did come.  He ordered me to call him Master.

"What would your husband say if he saw you like this?" he chided.

I looked down at the floor with my eyes, as he still had a grip on my hair, but I didn't say anything.

He fucked me right on the washer, with me bent over its cold metal rim.   One more beating with the saw, then told me to get upstairs.  I walked with my hands still bound in front of me, up to the main floor and then to the bedroom. 

There he untied me and pushed me to the floor, where he began taking pictures and videos of me in compromising positions, wearing my butt plug, with clothespins on my nipples, with his cock in my mouth and my cunt.   

"Your husband doesn't do this does he? What would your husband do if he saw these, you cheating whore?" he asked again. 

"I think he would beat me," I said as though it were the most normal thing in the world.


Does he know you'd like being beaten, though?" he asked.

"He knows how do it so I won't like it" I replied. 

He took me to the bed and had me on top of him, fucking, orgasming, having my tits slapped over and over.  I was a soggy and completely humiliated mess.   I couldn't help enjoying myself even as he threatened once again to blackmail me, to come over and use me in any way he wanted as much as he wanted. 

Finally, curled up in bed, we came back to ourselves and the "repairman" was just my Master again. 


1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...