Tuesday, July 2, 2019

TMI Tuesday

1. What excites you beyond belief?


That would have to be the crack of a bullwhip at my back.

2. Your significant other has asked you to sleep with his cock in your mouth, what are your first thoughts? Would you say yes or no? Why?

My first thought is how am I going to get any sleep at all with the covers over my head?  I will feel like I'm suffocating. I would say yes if he wanted it, suffocating or not.

3. Have you ever had someone sleep with your cock in their mouth?
Nooooo.

4. Fill in the blank: Spank _____ .

the monkey?

5. Write a sexy sentence (or two) and use the phrase ‘harness of rope’.

He led her to the table with a leash attached to her harness of rope, where he ordered her to lie down to be bound tightly and blindfolded for what was to come. 

Bonus: Who do you laugh and play with more often– your friends or your significant other?
Definitely my Master.  I don't see my other friends that often.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your answers Ancilla. Mmm, nice answer to No 5 :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the different perspectives on this TMI. The answers are so telling. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you think about smacking children? A "symbolic"law has just been adopted in France which may be the first step in not only making this mild form of physical punishment illegal but alos so-called psychological or verbal violence - https://www.20minutes.fr/societe/2553987-20190702-fessee-insultes-humiliation-violences-educatives-ordinaires-point-etre-interdites-france

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd rather not have my blog become a parenting forum.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...