Sunday, July 7, 2019

Kink in the Woods

Last night I went to a kinky gathering of friends in the woods.  I wasn't super up for being social beforehand, but I couldn't back out either, so I went and had a much better time than I would have sitting at home. 

My Master couldn't go because he had to work, and I missed him a lot. 

There was a fire play demo which I was the bottom for, and that was a lot of fun.  I'm now sporting some cup marks.  I also enjoyed seeing some friends I don't get to see very often.  


Not "those" woods, but some different woods for flavor.
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like a wonderful time :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you went, even if your Master couldn't. I think I'd have anxiety attending a gathering like that without Sir.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...