Thursday, July 25, 2019

The DICK

Having a summer schedule with one of the kids working nearly full time, the other having a boyfriend to go hang out with, and Master having many more days off than at previous jobs, makes for some good sexy-times at home for us during the day.

However, when I'm stressed out I have a hard time feeling the urge to be sexy, or to initiate anything, so sometimes I need my Master to just take what he wants.   I got stressed out by not knowing when our power was coming back on.  One hour? Two hours? A week? Who knows?  How do you make plans?

But yesterday seemed to be going really well.  The lights were on, we had some errand type things to do, and also some fun things. 

Master wanted me upstairs in the middle of it all.  He wanted to put some rope on me but I was too impatient and kept going straight for the DICK.  


Heh. 

Normally I love rope, but this was turning into a belt around the neck, on my knees, cocksucking, while being half-strangled good time.   Then my absolute favorite positions, which is being fucked from behind on my knees with the belt around my neck and him pulling it back like "Whoa, horsie!" 

So fun. 

There may have been was some spit in my face too, although I'm not admitting it and certainly not admitting that I liked it.



 

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...