Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Monday, Which is his Saturday

For once yesterday I didn't get out of bed when I first woke up.  I've been waking up by 6 every morning, even when I don't have to, which can be pretty annoying.  Yesterday it was only 4:45 though, practically still night, so I took off my collar, went to the bathroom, came back and lay down with my robe over my head trying to block out the sun.

When I woke up a while later Master was just waking up and stroking me.  It had been 4 days since we had really had time together.  Sunday night he didn't get home until after I was asleep.

He stroked me until my legs opened.  Then he was all over me, pinning me to the bed, biting me, hitting me, taking me roughly.

Afterward we got up and I made biscuits and sausages for breakfast, then showered and got dressed.  I was already to go out shopping when he came upstairs with me and pushed me to my knees to suck his cock.   He told me to get in bed, and I was struggling to kick off my sandals and pull down my shorts at the same time as I fell back on the bed.


He took my panties and stuffed them into my mouth.  As he took me he told me I better raise my shirt or he was getting his knife out.  He fucked me quickly and then told me it was time to go to the store.  He didn't let me shower, and told me what I was to wear, which didn't include a bra.  He teased me that everyone was staring at my nipples.  It was really humiliating.  I went the whole day without a bra, and while I feel more comfortable that way, I also don't like to think people are staring at me and thinking mean things about me. I don't know if they were or not, but I imagine it.

Later that night he had promised to beat me even more, and he put me face down on the bed, where he caned me and flogged me.  



And then we fucked.

What a great day!





 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like you made the most of Master's day off :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...