1. What did you do with your very first paycheck?
I don't even remember, it was so long ago. Probably I put it right in the bank, knowing me.
2. Besides paying recurring bills, What did you do with your last paycheck?
My paychecks go directly into the bank, so nothing special. Master makes almost all the money; my contribution is pretty minimal. When I get paid in cash, he has ordered that it goes into my teapot savings and is used every year to go to Tryst. Although, this year we won't be able to go because they aren't doing a camp in August, so if my teapot does accrue any money we could save it for another year or another kink event, possibly.
3. There is only one bricks ‘n’ mortar store allowed to remain within
200 miles of your home. What type of store would you want this to be?
You can name a type of store or the specific name of a store.
I need the grocery store.
Any grocery store would do, as long as it has fresh foods.
4. You are only allowed and able to access one website for an entire year. What website do you choose to be your one and only?
I guess it would have to be Facebook, because that is where I get all the news from family and friends, where I message people and make plans, even where I talk to Master when he's at work. I'm pretty Facebook dependent.
5. What makes you cringe–in life, at work, in the bedroom?
I am easily embarrassed by saying the wrong thing. It often makes me cringe and feel stupid.
In the bedroom, very few things make me cringe, unless Master is deliberately scaring me and then I cringe more in fear than embarrassment. Being set on fire scares me.
6. What can you do better–in life, at work, in the bedroom?
Oh, pretty much everything. In life, I am bad at many things. There is always room for improvement. In the bedroom, Master is happy with what I do, so I feel pretty good about that part.
Bonus: If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
I would be with my Master, somewhere warm and sunny and private, where we could do all sorts of things to each other. Maybe a nice hotel room on an island beach somewhere. That sounds perfect right now. The balcony would overlook the ocean and the walls would be quite sound proof.
TMI TUESDAY BLOG
1. What question about sex do you find hard to ask your partner? I still find it hard to ask for anything I want. I would rather be rule...
Last night I didn't think he was going to want anything before bed. Thursday night (actually 1:30 am Friday morning) we'd had sex. ...
Kneeling is a position that represents submission or deference in many cultures and places across the world. Being literally higher as repr...
We went to a Thai noodle shop for lunch yesterday and were just talking about this and that. I said, "I don't think people change...