Sunday, June 11, 2017

Feeling Terrible

Once again my back is killing me.  I don't know what I did to it, but bending over to unload the dishwasher it went out and now I'm aching constantly.  There is no position that feels good for more than a few minutes and any movement also hurts.  I hate this so much. 

I woke up at 5 am this morning feeling like I was about to die of the heat and pain.  It was 81 in the house (at 5 am!).

Thankfully, I was able to turn on the AC, and after a bit of sitting on a vent I thought I might live after all.   In a few days I'm going to see my parents in Missouri, and they have no air conditioning.  I don't think I will survive at all. 

Master and I did have fun yesterday, despite my back.  We went to a munch held at someone's home, and played "Kinky Feud" which is like Family Feud with all kinky questions.  It was really fun.  Then we came home and I made dinner early.  After we ate Master fucked me quickly and I had the first orgasms I've had since Wednesday, which was a big relief. 

2 comments:

  1. OH I hope your back feels better soon. I too dislike not being a hundred percent! Sending good vibes.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...