1. If happiness was a currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Sex, intimacy and bdsm.
2. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
I do believe in what I am doing. I think it has value and purpose. May not "feeding the hungry" level of importance, but it is important in my life and for my values.
3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I would have had kids earlier.
4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Doing the right things. I'm not much of a perfectionist.
5. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Newborns don't speak English :).
Probably something like "Who's a cute little sprog sprout? You are!"
Bonus: When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Oh no. Other that writing a little bit, I don't talk much.
This is the belt buckle from this blog entry: http://slavetomasterblog.blogspot.com/2017/07/sexiest-words-ever.html Master thought I sh...
We went to a Thai noodle shop for lunch yesterday and were just talking about this and that. I said, "I don't think people change...
What with traveling, the hot weather in the south, and not feeling well last week, this has been a very poor week for the Fitbit and me and ...
The Kink of the Week is bukkake, which happens to be one of my favorite and most potent fantasies, sometimes also coupled with group piss pl...