1. If happiness was a currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Sex, intimacy and bdsm.
2. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
I do believe in what I am doing. I think it has value and purpose. May not "feeding the hungry" level of importance, but it is important in my life and for my values.
3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I would have had kids earlier.
4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Doing the right things. I'm not much of a perfectionist.
5. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Newborns don't speak English :).
Probably something like "Who's a cute little sprog sprout? You are!"
Bonus: When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Oh no. Other that writing a little bit, I don't talk much.
As he was fucking me, Master told me he wasn't going to let me wash before we went out for lunch and shopping later that afternoon. He ...
We went to a Thai noodle shop for lunch yesterday and were just talking about this and that. I said, "I don't think people change...
The Kink of the Week is bukkake, which happens to be one of my favorite and most potent fantasies, sometimes also coupled with group piss pl...
He took off his belt. I watched out of the corner of my eye. My mouth was busy. I was on my knees. I saw the belt doubled over....