Tuesday, June 27, 2017

TMI Tuesday: Purpose

1. If happiness was a currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

Sex, intimacy and bdsm.
 
2. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

I do believe in what I am doing.  I think it has value and purpose.  May not "feeding the hungry" level of importance, but it is important in my life and for my values.
 
3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

I would have had kids earlier.
 
4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

Doing the right things. I'm not much of a perfectionist. 
 
5. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Newborns don't speak English :). 
Probably something like "Who's a cute little sprog sprout? You are!" 

 
Bonus: When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Oh no.  Other that writing a little bit, I don't talk much.  

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, we waited to long to have kids, and then only ended up with one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done the kid thing - I get quite emotional at times remembering when they were young - here's one I should have included in my answers -
    Make the most of your children whilst they are just that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am missing my kids right now. But they are making a lot of grandma/grandpa memories. I just got pictures of them on a canoe trip with my dad.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...