1. If happiness was a currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Sex, intimacy and bdsm.
2. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
I do believe in what I am doing. I think it has value and purpose. May not "feeding the hungry" level of importance, but it is important in my life and for my values.
3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I would have had kids earlier.
4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Doing the right things. I'm not much of a perfectionist.
5. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Newborns don't speak English :).
Probably something like "Who's a cute little sprog sprout? You are!"
Bonus: When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Oh no. Other that writing a little bit, I don't talk much.
After a hard session with the cane was done I reached around and felt my ass. "It's really warm," I commented to Master. &q...
This looks like a fun little questionnaire! 1. Does the cock you worship have a name? Would you like to give him one? -- Yes. H...
He took off his belt. I watched out of the corner of my eye. My mouth was busy. I was on my knees. I saw the belt doubled over....
So, that happened. Last night Master spanked my ass until it was bleeding. The paddle actually cracked and pinched me. I didn't even...