Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Improving a Bad Day

Master had a terrible day yesterday.  He's caught my cold, but he still has to go into work.  Not only that, but he had to go to a meeting after work that lasted until 8:30.  He starts work at 8.  Then on the way home he hit something in the road, a rock or pothole, and wrecked not only the tire but also the rim.   Then he got home and found out our mortgage company messed up the payment I gave them and were calling us a month behind.  So he spent an hour on the phone with them sorting it out.  It is all sorted now, and it was their fault, so that's ok at least.

I had forgotten about his meeting after work and made dinner, put on some make up and a slutty outfit, got myself all worked up and  ready to meet him at the door.  I only remembered to check the messages when he didn't appear at the usual time.  Doh.  So I sat around all evening watching TV.  I took off my outfit and put on my bathrobe.  I figured he would be tired after that long day.  

He wasn't so much tired as keyed up and upset, so at bedtime he gave me a paddling and then used me hard, which was good for both of us.     

1 comment:

  1. It's a different kind of passion, but still a necessary release! Glad the mortgage thing worked out. I hate when the banks call and chase me too esp when it's not an error on my part! *love*

    ReplyDelete

The Unwashed

As he was fucking me, Master told me he wasn't going to let me wash before we went out for lunch and shopping later that afternoon.  He ...