Friday, May 25, 2018

FFF 17

I have been working really hard to get the kitchen finished this week.  You know that kitchen project we started last summer and then it sat there half done for 6 months?  Or 8 month, maybe.   Master started kicking me into gear again to get it done before his relatives come to visit the second week of June, so I have been working on it again. He did some on Sunday and the kids helped too, so now it is finally getting to where I can see an end in sight.   The garden has also been demanding my attention- I'm still trying to get things planted.  And now we are going away to visit my parents for the holiday weekend so nothing will get done here.  Maybe I shouldn't feel so stressed out about this but I do.  There is just a never ending parade of things to do.   I cross a few things off my list but then add even more new things to it.  

Anyway, I'm hoping painting and gardening count as exercise because this is my fitness post:

5/18  Carbs:  Too many.  One hour of gardening.

5/19  Carbs:  A bunch.  3 hours of walking and 30 minutes of gardening.

5/20  Carbs:  19.  Four hours of painting and one hour of gardening.

5/21 Carbs:  17.  Four hours of painting.

5/22  Carbs:  19.  One hour of gardening and a 30 minute walk.

5/23  Carbs:  9.  30 minutes of gardening and 30 minutes of walking.

5/24  Carbs: 16.  2 hours of painting.  1 hour walk.

Oh, and I gained a pound.  That sucks.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ancilla, painting and gardening definitely count in my book :) well done with the walking and congratulations on seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with the kitchen.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...