Tuesday, May 15, 2018

TMI Tuesday

1. Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child?

I really loved Speed Racer.  I pretty much only watched it at friends' and neighbors' houses.  Some where along the way (I don't remember what age I was) our TV broke and my parents decided not to replace it because we didn't need it.  


2. What makes you cry?


Lots of things.  Sad people, pets dying, songs on the radio, pain, or just being sad in general for no good reason. 


3. What similarity between you and your significant other do you love?


I love how we think the same things are funny.  Also, that we both love dogs. 

4. What characteristic do you admire in others that you feel you are lacking?



I wish I could do things like other people and feel like it's no big deal.  Things like to making phone calls or talking to people in stores or where ever without feeling a huge dread and anxiety about it beforehand.   

5. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be?


I can't think of a single thing.  I guess I have a good life!
 
Bonus: You can trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?

I can't think of anyone for this one either. 

https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/14/tmi-tuesday-may-15-2018/

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ancilla,

    Interesting questions, I enjoyed reading your answers :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved watching Speed Racer too :-)
    Go Speed Racer, go Speed Racer, go Speed Racer, go :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even remember why I liked it, just that I did.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...