Thursday, May 17, 2018

In A Rush

Lately my Master seems to be getting most horny in the 5 minutes before he leaves for work.  He told me he doesn't know why this is.  I can tell you that it's very frustrating for one constantly horny slave, though!

This morning the kids left for school first (usually they all leave at the same time) and Master ordered me to come upstairs with him so he could see my cunt.  He had me lie naked on the floor and he kissed it, and patted it a little.  I went from zero to extreme desire in about a minute, and then he told me to get up.  He went back down stairs.  I know I am a bad slave because some very dark thoughts were going through my mind then.   I started gathering up sheets and stripping the beds because it is sheet washing day.    

He came back up though, and said he wasn't just all about tormenting me this time.  He had me get out the glass dildo, and the vibrator and he used both on me until I'd had three or four orgasms, and he let me suck his cock.   I felt much relieved but still desiring to be fucked and spanked.   He didn't have time for a second shower though, it was time to go.  This whole thing took less than 5 minutes, and he had to leave for work. 

1 comment:

  1. That's some way to start the day! Quick has its place, but yeah, sometimes it leaves you wanting more.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...