Friday, May 4, 2018

FFF Week 14

4/27  11 carbs,15 minute walk

4/28  Oooh probably 100 carbs, I don't know.  1.5 hour walk and then another 20 minutes.

4/29  There may have been pancakes.   About 1.5 hours of walking.

4/30  11 carbs.  1.5 hours of walking and then 30 minutes.

5/1  15 carbs.   About an hour of walking.

5/2  At least 52 carbs.  I did some walking- maybe 30 minutes.

5/3  Woah. 50 carbs.  20 minute walk and 1.5 hours of digging and hoeing in the garden.

I didn't gain any weight this week, but also didn't lose.


3 comments:

  1. Great job on the walking! Stable scales are good :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at how you manage to make even your carb count humourous. I smiled as i read your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maintenance can be a goal in itself. You manage so much walking, its inspiring!

    I agree with Fondles, love the carb counts!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...