Saturday, May 19, 2018

Flogging Class

Today is Pokemon Community Day, so I'm hoping it doesn't rain so we can get in lots of walking and catch some of the special Pokemon (only available for 3 hours!).

I realized I never wrote about last Saturday, which was Master's flogging class.  He was asked to teach about flogging another munch group near us.   I got to be the first demo target. It's held in a strip club, so we were right up there on stage (not my first time) near the pole.  I stood fully clothed as he demonstrated, and then he had me face away from the audience and hiked up my skirt.   

"I can't believe you wore THOSE panties when you knew you'd be in a demo" he said with scorn.

"You don't like those?" I asked.

"No."  He pulled them down and took them off of me.   I  started to say something else but I found my mouth being stuffed full of panties.  This is about 100x more humiliating with an audience.

He demo'd a few more things, and other people volunteered to get up there so I sat down for a while.  

Then he had me come up one last time and get on my hands and knees, skirt pulled up to my waist again.  This time he wanted to show the whips, the single tail and the dragon tail.  That was good fun, and more painful.   



 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You guys are teaching classes together? I have so many questions. I better go back and start at your beginning. Let's see... six years of reading to catch up on? I'll be back in a month or so! ;)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking along the same lines as Amy! How awesome that you teach together!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great using ksst as a demo bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cool with the demo! Sounds like so much fun, ksst!
    Hope you weren't rained out.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...