Monday, August 28, 2017

Gone With The Wind

The other night we were in bed listening to Ella Fitzgerald's "Gone With the Wind".

 Master began playing with my cunt lips, fondling them, then opening and closing them like they were talking.  As if this weren't strange enough, he started doing voices for it. 

A deep voice, like the narrator of Gone With The Wind, the movie:

"Cock, the only thing worth living for.  The only thing worth dying for."

I laughed and said she has to have a much higher voice, a Southern belle voice:  

"As God is my witness, I shall never be horny again."

Of course my cunt would have that accent because she's
 "down south". 

1 comment:

  1. I pictured this as I was reading and laughed out loud...love the fun you two have...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...