Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Wedding

My cousin got married in Chicago this weekend and Master and I went alone.  We left the kids home because it wasn't a kid-friendly deal (it said this right in the invitation).  Although they could have come they wouldn't have been happy about it.


We arrived early, met and chatted with some of my relatives that I don't see very often.   Before the actual ceremony we needed to go change into our nicer clothes, and so we went back up to the room.  Once again Master forbade me to wear underwear.  I might have asked again just to make sure, because I really didn't feel like going commando, but I wasn't going to argue with him.  I left them in the suitcase.  

 The ceremony was short and sweet, and there was an open bar.  Master decided he was going to taste every drink on the menu, so he kept ordering things for me and for him, and then we'd share tastes.  The best was a hearty oatmeal stout, I thought.  His old fashioned was extremely strong.

We both got pretty tipsy and then switched to non-alcholic ginger beer before we started making regrettable memories.  We danced a little, and then Master said it was time to go back to the hotel room.  His intention was to beat and then fuck the hell out of me, but the room was like an echo chamber and we could hear a lot of people going by in the hall, so pretty soon the beating part was abandoned in favor of quieter forms of torture.  He ground his knuckles into my sternum painfully.  The second time he did it was so hard I lost my breath and began gasping.  It still is quite sore now.   He tied me to the bed with my leash, put the nipple clamps on me and fucked me, and then ordered me to kneel on the floor.  He came on my face and tits, and I made a bit of  puddle myself.  It was lucky for clean up (which I did) that the floor was some sort of composite industrial thing rather than the usual hotel carpet.  

The place we stayed was a converted youth hostel, still under construction, so everything there was a bit odd, from locking cabinets to bunk beds along side our regular queen sized bed.   The bathroom had absolutely no place to set down my do-dads and toiletries except for one shelf which was too high for me.  In some ways it was a pretty cool place, but in others, not at all suitable for our purposes.  Definitely too echo-y.  

In the morning we ate with my family and then headed back home, stopping along the way to eat with some friends.   After that we started getting a little frisky in the car.  I was teasing Master by unbuttoning my shirt and lifting my skirt almost all the way up.  We stopped at one of the many adult stores along the way and he bought me a glass dildo.   It went into the trunk instead of into my seat.  

Master had me lie back in the seat all the way and he fondled me a some of the time.  I did myself too also, when he allowed me to.  I was getting really aroused and completely soaking my panties (not the seat though, I promise!).  After a long time of waiting (it seemed) he allowed me to touch him as well.   The for the last 30 miles he insisted that I had to be demure and proper.  My whole body was thrumming with desire.

Once at home we rushed upstairs and threw off our clothes.   He put me on my knees in front of him and fucked my mouth while he caned me.  I squirmed and moaned and tried to get away, but he had me by the hair and wasn't letting go.


He put me on the bed facedown and caned and paddled me even more.
Then:
The new toy

HUG

Hello!

So nice


Master used the toy on me, and those ridges are really delightful, I'm happy to report.  I had several squirty orgasms from that.  We didn't have a lot of time, because it was Game of Thrones night, so Master stopped before he came so we could have "round two" later that night.  And we did, too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...