Friday, August 25, 2017

KOTW: Going Commando

Master and I were getting dressed for a formal dinner on the cruise ship.  I was planning to wear a long sleeve black shirt with sparkly silver swirl designs, a long flowy black skirt and black sandals.  

Master leaned over to me and said quietly in my ear, "No panties tonight."  I nodded, feeling a little thrill go all through me, more at his command of this action than just at not wearing anything under my skirt.

   I went into the bathroom to get dressed up, and left the panties in the dirty clothes bag in the closet of our room.  By the time we got to dinner, I wasn't even thinking about my bare behind.  I'm sure with the long skirt no one could tell what I was or wasn't wearing.  But later on, up on the deck at the ship wide dance party, I began to get self conscious again.  As we danced together in the crowd, I could feel my lower regions rubbing in ways that they don't when I wear panties.  I began to get wet.  There was a lot of wind outside on the deck and even long, heavy skirts can unexpectedly blow up!   

Master twirled me a few times, and then leaned in close to whisper "Be careful when you twirl, we wouldn't want to flash everyone."   I hung on to my skirt and didn't twirl quite as wildly after that.   I'd like to say there was a grand finale of lust sating when we returned to the cabin, but with kids and all, it was not possible.  We simply went to sleep and saved up our lusts for a more opportune time. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, shame about the kids but sounds like you had a lovely sexy evening anyway

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...