Friday, August 25, 2017

The Rest of the Day

Since I left off my "Day in the Life" post about teatime, I thought I'd finish it up now.

I spent an hour relaxing, then Master got home and I served dinner and cleaned up.  I finished folding and putting away the clothes.

We sat together and played on the computers for a while and then went to bed. 

(Best part of the day!)

We snuggled and kissed under the covers, then he took out a cane and had me lie on my stomach.  He beat me a little then turned me toward him and had me suck his cock while he continued to cane me.  He got out the nipple clamps and attached them.  I tried to remember to breath.  He told me I could orgasm after he'd counted down to zero. 

"Fifty" he said, and I about cried.  How could I make it that long with them getting more painful every second?  He pulled the chain to make sure they continued to tighten.


But then his next number was "Three".  Whew!  I can do three seconds, I thought to my self.

On zero he removed the clamps and I had a huge orgasm.  He gave me many more, with and without the clamps.  Once he put a clamp on my labia and continued fucking me like that, which is a delicious sort of pain.   

He had me ride on top of him while he beat my tits with his cane, and my shoulders, and even struck me lightly on the cheeks with it.  I made sure to hold still when it was coming at my face- that is pretty scary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...