Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Just Cruisin', But Not for a Bruisin'

Our vacation this year was going to be visiting Master's mom and her husband in California.  I'm not sure whether to call him a step dad since they got married years after Master left home, but anyway, he's a nice guy whom we all like.   He and Master read the same books, so that is always fun. 

It was going to be that usual trip, but Grandma decided it would be more fun to not have to cook, and to all go on a cruise together rather than sit around her house, so she bought us all tickets.  Master payed for the plane tickets to get there, and other expenses, but her help made it actually reasonably affordable for us.

This was our first cruise, so I had no idea what to expect or if it would be fun, or if we'd have toooo much family togetherness time all on a ship together. 

Along with the excitement I was feeling a bit of nervousness about trying a new thing.  We'd be going to a few cities in Mexico, which I wasn't really worried about.   Master signed himself and the kids up to do parasailing, but it was really expensive, so I didn't.

We stayed in a hotel in LA the night before we embarked on the ship.  The younger kid ate a pizza and then began barfing up at the dinner table.  I was now getting a sort of sinking feeling.  Please, don't be sick, not now!   I couldn't find my room key so Master gave me his and told me to take him back to the room right away.

After that little episode, kid 2 seemed better, so we carried on.

The cruise was really wonderful.   No cooking, no cleaning, no chores of any kind, simply eating, relaxing and the kids had the run of the ship.  There was no internet, which made them upset, but they have plenty of computer games that don't need the internet and there was a library as well as our room.

 During the orientation there was a raffle and we won not only a bottle of champagne but also a shore excursion worth quite a bit of money.  That was only for two of us, so Master and I went to the beach resort and left the kids with Grandma.   I can't believe how lucky we got winning two prizes with three raffle tickets!

I was thinking we'd probably go most of the 7 day cruise without sex or play of any kind, but Master is clever and determined.  He usually arranged either a "parent nap time" or "cleaning the room" and sent the kids off for an hour each day.  

We did not nap or clean, needless to say.  

We even fucked on the balcony looking out over the ocean.  There were a few times when I was very nervous about being interrupted and really didn't want to do anything at all, but Master will get his way and fucked me in spite of my nerves.   We didn't bring any toys, only the collar and leash, but Master only needs his hands and my pressure points (and later my sunburn) to give plenty of pain. 

Dinner every night was at the formal dining room instead of the buffet, and this was one of my favorite things about the trip.  The food was amazing there, and the servers excellent, plus we all got to dress up nicely, which was fun for me anyway.   

The excursion we all did together was swimming with wild creatures and snorkeling at the Marietas Islands.  It is so beautiful and I LOVE snorkeling (even though I'd only ever been once before I remembered how great it was).   There might have been more dolphins, but only the youngest kid saw one very briefly.  He also saw a whole pod from the big ship, which I missed!

I neglected to ask anyone to sunscreen my back that day, so in the hour or so we spent in the water I got horribly burned.  It's just peeling now, and itches like crazy.   

Here are just a few of the almost 150 pictures I took: 









All in all, a really great time was had by everyone! And no one was sick anymore, not even sea sick. 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing time!!! We went on our first cruise last year, a Disney Cruise to Mexico, it was incredible. We can't wait to go back now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found out there are kinky swinger cruises! This might also be fun.

      Delete
    2. We've checked into those as well- they look like a lot of fun! =D

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...