Monday, August 7, 2017

Grand Opening

Saturday night Master and I went to the grand opening of a new kinky club.  It is a bit of a drive for us, since we live so far from anything like a big city, but it is so worth it!  Many of our friends were there, and it was just a great big old party.  


For most of the night I walked around with nothing on but my collar, chain leash and sandals, led by my Master. 

Master and I each had a couple scenes, together and apart, which I'm not really free to go into, but it was a ton of fun and I finished the night with many bruises and sore spots.   We also got to see people that we hadn't seen in ages, because they were coming in from all around for this event.  The space is excellent- so much room and good seating and visiting areas.  The only thing I could have wished different was some good places to have sex.   We didn't find one, so we ended up waiting until we got home for that.  

Sunday was a beautiful day.  I got up way too early, and later on when Master got up we went out with our Pokemon group to do some raids and take over gyms.  That was really great because Master caught TWO Moltres!  (I know, if you don't play the game this is meaningless, but this is a good thing in the game).  I'd been trying all week to get one.  Master and I have only one phone to share between us, and we share the same game account, so they are my Moltres too!  

Flaming Chicken of Doom!


After dinner we went over to Mystique's for our weekly Game of Thrones watching.  Wow, that was a good one for dragons.  

Hot dragon lady.

Altogether, it was a very fun weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...