1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
Yes, we do.
2. Tell us about your Christmas celebration.
We let the kids open one present each on Christmas eve, then the rest we do in the morning. I spent hours (about 7 hours, total) making sweet rolls which were eaten in about 10 minutes. They are my favorite part, though, so I'm not skipping it. I could do them in the bread maker, but it's not the same at all, and there aren't nearly enough.
3. What season is it where you live?
It's 2F today, and that is the high for the day. Fucking cold.
4. It’s the end of the year, what are you still trying to accomplish before the end of the year?
We are taking a whirlwind tour of visiting the relatives.
5. Do you have any plans for New Year’s Eve?
Yes! We're going to a party. It's vanilla, and with the kids.
I have been working really hard to get the kitchen finished this week. You know that kitchen project we started last summer and then it sat...
A new national holiday?
This looks like a fun little questionnaire! 1. Does the cock you worship have a name? Would you like to give him one? -- Yes. H...
I lay back in the bed as Master rummaged through his night stand. Leather handcuff strap. Yum. Ball gag. Extra yum. Nipple c...