Thursday, December 28, 2017

Tummy Blows, and How I Hate Them

Master:  You would do anything to avoid another tummy blow, wouldn't you?

This was after I'd moved my arms from the wooden bed spindles where he'd placed them, in order to cover myself and push him away.

Me: Yes, Master.

Master: You'd suck my cock.  You'd take it up the ass.  You'd let me fuck you with this knife.

Me: Yes, Master.

Master:  You'll do all that anyway. 

 "Put your hands above your head.  All the way through the spindles."

I linked my fingers together on the other side of the posts and endured one more tummy blow.   He placed the knife at my throat. 

"Time to get reacquainted, Dolores". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...