Wednesday, October 31, 2018

100

We had a busy day yesterday.  The washing machine was leaking ever since... well, it never actually stopped leaking since it broke, so I called the repairman out again to fix it.   They said he'd be there sometime between 9 and 5 which is super inconvenient of them, don't they know?  

The repairman called me at 8 and said he'd be there in an hour, so I thought "Great, this will work out", I need to be out of the house by a little after 10 at the latest to make my ex-raid (Pokemon, these things are important.)  😝

Master was at work and then going to the doctor right after.  We had arranged to meet at the raid, and I had his phone so he couldn't go and do it without me unless he stopped home first. And I couldn't call him.  

I was just starting to get nervous, when Master arrived home and the repairman arrived seconds later.  I was out the door immediately because Master said he'd rather stay home and let me do both raids for him.

I stayed out a bit longer than I had to because I knew he'd be sleeping.

On the way home I drove past the pasture where are sheep are (at the neighbors') and there were two new lambs!  I greeted Master and told him about the lambs and said I should probably bring them in.   I took Sprite, walked over to the neighbor's field and we rounded up all the sheep and drove them back to the barn.  One of the lambs stuck close to his mom, but the other was all over the place, and it took me a while to be sure they were twins and not two different ewes having a single on the same day.  Putting them with the wrong mother is a baaaaad idea!   Once I was sure, I got them sorted and fed and watered and went back inside.   That whole process took a full hour, so I'd used up all the time we had to eat out for lunch. 

But luckily there was still plenty of time for playing.   You can imagine I wasn't feeling all that relaxed or sexy after all that time dealing with sheep, but I was doing my best to get in the proper frame of mind to be a sex slave.


Master was on the couch looking for something to watch, and told me to go upstairs and put on something sexy.  You mean my ratty sweatshirt and barn jeans aren't all that?? Ok.  

I came back down a minute later in a black negligee, and he took one look and said "Not that, something else".  I asked if he had anything in particular in mind and he said he would know it when he saw it.

I went back upstairs and spent many minutes pouring over my closet, and even in the bottom of the closet where things tend to fall down.  Picking something unlike my first choice... aha!  

It was an old dress shirt of his and I know he finds the large men's shirt and nothing else look sexy.  All the buttons had been ripped off ages ago.

I wore just that and my collar.  When I got back down he gave me an approving look and motioned me to sit next to him.  I was definitely feeling the sexy now.  Soon I was playing with his cock and then sucking.  He told me to get on the floor on my knees in front of him.   


After a while he told me to go up and get something to beat me with.  I picked out a leather strap and a cane.  When I got back he put me over his lap and began warming me up with the leather, and then the cane.  It hurt but it felt good too.  He asked if I was ready for a hundred of these.  Without hesitation I said "Yes!"

He moved me to a hands and knees position as he stood up.  The next blow was not holding back.  Shit, that hurt!  And after two more I flipped over to hide my butt and said I was probably ok with just three and didn't need the full hundred.  Oh, what a deluded slave I am!  This was not a good choice.

Master tied my hands together using the strap I always wear, then flipped me back over and got up to thirteen or so hard ones before I sat back on my butt trying to protect it.  He gave me an incredulous look before he began methodically and vigorously beating my breasts, thighs, anywhere he could reach.  I realized I wasn't getting away and I began to cry.  He kept going for a bit, having me count each strike and thank him after each, then he turned me back around and took me as I was on my hands and knees.   I don't remember what number he was at then, but he sure wasn't near 100 yet.

We went upstairs and again I was on hands and knees on the floor.  He had me count each cane strike, and at number 84 he exclaimed "Oh no!" and I looked around to see what was wrong.  He'd broken the cane, one of his good ones.  He simply switched to a different cane and finished off the last 16 as fast as he could go.  My ass was aching fiercely and my cunt was dripping. 

He had reached 100 but he was still having a lot of fun, because he kept up the beating with some kind of implement, for uncounted more blows, before he took me to bed.

There he fucked me with various things, including his cock, until I had many many orgasms, then he turned me on to my stomach and came inside of me. 

We lay there for a few minutes before looking at the clock and realizing we'd be at it for 2 hours and it was time to shower and get dressed!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Ancilla,

    Wow, what a full day you had! Ooh ouch, this sounds intense but wonderful:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even get to the part at the end where we went to our son's band concert. Oh my those hard bleacher seats were uncomfortable!

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...