Saturday, October 20, 2018

Growing the Fuzz

One of the ways my Master and I are really well matched is I believe we both have a kink (or maybe not a kink, but a desire) centered around control.  He gets off on having it and I get off on giving it up.   It's so much more all encompassing of our lives than if we just had a love of spanking or watersports, or a desire for most other specific kinks.  

Last week he decided there ought to be pubic hair again, which I had been shaving on his orders for a year or so now (I don't remember how long).   So now I'm at the itchy, stubbly stage of growth and he's eagerly anticipating me having enough hair that he can tug on it. 

I am too, to be honest. 

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...