Sunday, October 14, 2018

A Good Saturday

I got to be in a cage yesterday!

Saturday morning I got up with my Master at 5:30 and made his breakfast, and his tea, and my coffee. I served him when he got done with his shower, and then I opened and closed the gate for him as he was leaving (driveway gate).

I told him that a friend had invited me out to a bar at 9 am (really?) and he gave permission for me to go as long as I got all my stuff done first and I wasn't going to be drinking. But I ended up not going because I didn't much feel like being in a bar- instead I did laundry, cleaned the house, kept the fire going (we have no heat right now except the wood stove because our furnace died- it's cold here), and then took my puppy for a long walk.

Master got home about 1 pm and I made him some leftovers for lunch. Then we went on a little road trip to a kink event in a nearby town. 

On the drive down Master told me my new shirt made me look a bit like a shiny Magikarp (because it has a sparkly almost fish-scale-like pattern).   I thought that was funny, but it got even funnier when he told me that for the rest of the day I could only orgasm if he said "Magikarp, use splash!"  He did tell me that later on too, after he remembered what the command was going to be, but every time I was laughing so hard it didn't really work at intended. 

The first part of the event was a kink sampler with various stations where people could try out different kinky activities.  Initially I got excited about the vacu-bed idea, but then after watching someone else do it I was too nervous and didn't ask the demo person to try it.  It was really interesting to watch though.  Imagine a food vacuum sealer, only it's large enough to put a person in.  They only have a narrow hose to get oxygen from. 

We ran into a friend from Tryst who we hadn't seen in years, because we haven't been able to go, and Master told him that if he wanted to play with me I would be up for a lot of different things later on that night.   He seemed really surprised by this, but happy, and said he'd love to do something later on after he'd had the scene he planned with his partner.   We watched their scene and it was terribly exciting for me.  

But I'm getting ahead of things.

After the kink-sampler was done, we had time to go out for dinner before the party started.   We managed to get lost in a part of town that should have been familiar.  But that was ok, no rush.  We found a place to eat eventually, even if it was not the best, it was food.
 I was hungry.

After dinner, we still had time for a little Pokemon hunting, which was entertaining.

As soon as we got back to the party, right when the door opened, Master said:

"Get naked, we're doing this!" 

I was ready in a jiffy, and he clipped a leash to my collar and led me to the dungeon room.   He had me kneel on the floor holding the red leatherette handle to the chain leash in my mouth at the foot of the St. Andrew's cross while he laid out all his implements of ass destruction.   He tied me to the cross and started out with a bunch of hard snaps of the belt.  Then there were floggers and canes, and a knife, the dragon tail, canes, and the machete, and much "Magikarp, use splash!" followed by me giggling.  


By the time he got to the tire tread paddle all the giggling and/or stoic acceptance had gone out the window and I was yelping, crying and trying to escape by huddling up closer to the cross (which doesn't work when you are tied to it).  

He untied me and told me to kneel and suck his cock.  I did so, all the while he continued beating me with the flat side of the machete (that is as painful as it sounds).  I was absolutely dripping and hungry for it.  We then cleaned up our area and went off to a quiet back room for more sucking and fucking.  He came right on my ass.   We cleaned up again and after a little cuddling we met some friends and chatted for a while until the cage was empty, then he put me in it.  It's a popular spot, so sometimes you have to wait your turn. 

I waited in the cage until our friend was done with his scene and then he came and got me.  We hadn't negotiated anything at all beforehand, and the one time we had played together before was years ago at a gang bang, so we had a little quickie discussion about what we wanted and it turned out he was quite keen to do whips and you all know I love whips, so that's what it would be.  


He tied me up and whipped the beejezus out of me, front and back, with rope ends and a single tail.  I was totally spaced and flying- I couldn't stop trembling by the end.  It was really hot, too.   Not temperature-wise, I mean sexy-hot.  

When I got dressed again Master gave me his undershirt to wear instead of my white fish-scale-pattern one because he didn't want me bleeding on my new shirt.  








 We drove home late at night. Master drove, and I tried to keep him entertained and not falling asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ancilla, this sounds both intense and amazing! Ooh ouch, you will be feeling that for a while going by the pics! I hadn't heard of the vacu-bed thing before.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...