Thursday, October 18, 2018

And More Whipping

My back today


Master was inspired by Saturday night's whipping to do even more whipping on Tuesday!  He asked me if I wanted more and I said not really, I was afraid it would hurt.  Which kind of made him laugh.  

  But he wanted to do it, so pretty soon we stopped the fucking (he was asking me in the middle of fucking) and he had me stand up at the dresser for some whipping with the belt and with the single tail.  

I think all the marks were new marks, and none of them fell directly on the old unhealed up cuts from before, anyway, it didn't hurt more than it always does, and pretty soon I was desperate to get on my knees and suck his cock.  

First, however, he had to put the clamps on my nipples and whip me again.  I was really moaning then, those are so unbearable, those clamps.  He put them on my cunt and tugged me around my lower lips.  Then he finally allowed me to get on my knees, but while I was sucking he continued to beat me with the belt. 

Not only that, but later that night, another short belt session and more fucking! 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh ouch! Those are some impressive marks! I'm definitely not brave enough for a whip.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...