Sunday, July 17, 2016

Mind Games in Turquoise Silk

She had given me the silk slip at my wedding shower, just the thing to tempt my new husband.  I didn't know it at the time, but she'd gone to him afterward and told him to think of her whenever I wore it.  

I found that out later, much later.

This morning he told me to put it on.  He pushed me up against the door and told me what to say. I was to play act being "the other woman" for him.  A woman that he never fucked because of his loyalty to me.  But if she showed up now, 20 years later, he just might do that because that is the deal now. He gets to do what he wants.  

It was trippy, mind fucky, hot and humiliating playing that role for him.  I pretended she was kinky too, and asked to be spanked.  
I helped him choose a stick from our cane stand and he pretended he'd never done anything like that before. 

He made me put in my butt plug and said horrible and humiliating things about how inadequate I was.  How he needed someone else to really satisfy him (her/me).   How much better she was than me.

We fucked until my cunt and ass were aching.  Then we fucked some more.  He came and then I sucked him till he was hard again and we fucked even more.  

I'm so lucky. 

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...