Friday, July 1, 2016

He Gave The Order

Yesterday, just as he was leaving for work, I went to him for my goodbye kiss and he said "Shave it".   He'd been talking about having me go back to bald pussy for a few weeks, so I knew it was coming.  He told me to leave just tuft of hair. It took me quite a while to get the job done, about 45 minutes, one scissors and two razors.  It was a jungle down there.  I probably could have used a machete.   

I think I like it this way, though, it is all sensitive now. 

2 comments:

  1. Very true statement. When you have had hair for awhile and then shave you are more sensitive down there. I'm happy that R wants my area kept soft and smooth.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad my switch prefers clean shaven. It would be punishment to be orderred to not shave.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...