Saturday, December 17, 2016

Midnight Adventures

I went to bed early last night, since I was tired out for some reason.  Master didn't, because he wasn't yet.  I waited for a while hoping he'd come up, but he didn't.  

At midnight I got up for a drink of water and he was still downstairs.  When he came up I was still lying there awake.  After a few minutes I asked if he wanted me to wear my leash.  Then he took it and snapped it to my collar.   I told him I was feeling grumpy and sad and he said he was too.  Then he held my leash tight to the bed, pinning me by the neck, and began spanking me.  This lightened my mood considerably.   He punched and smacked and spanked me, then fucked me until we both had come. I can't use my vibrator anymore because the cord is pulling out of the base, leaving exposed wires.  I'm not quite willing to take a risk of shocking myself to get off that way.   But I orgasmed pretty well from his fucking and slapping me last night!

Today we are having a large snowstorm, and going out anywhere is not happening.   So I'm just sitting around doing mostly nothing, a little laundry, making food.  I fed the sheep, who are all still in the barn, but first had to shovel a path to get to the barn and the front walkway.  I was pretty well worn out after doing that.  

1 comment:

  1. "Then he held my leash tight to the bed, pinning me by the neck, and began spanking me. This lightened my mood considerably. He punched and smacked and spanked me, then fucked me until we both had come."

    This is totally out of my realm, but I'm glad you both enjoyed yourselves!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...