1. Have you ever tested someone’s love for you? What did you do? Did things turn out as you expected or hoped?
No, I don't think that is the right thing to do.
2. Select the answer that best fits your experience. I have dated:
a. all the wrong people
b. romantic companions that were mostly a good fit for me.
c. people that were perfect fits–loves at first sight
d. not all that much, I mainly have had a lot of long term relationships
b. I have had just one Master for a long time, plus a short term relationship, plus some other lusts.
3. Online dating: What is your success rate? What do you consider success?
I don't do that. I like to meet people in person.
4. What sexual thing do you do most often that you could commit to doing everyday?
Fantasizing. I already do that every day and it doesn't take up any time, nor is it against any rule. Otherwise, I do whatever my Master wants and that could definitely be every day, but isn't always.
5. What are your thoughts on love and lust?
Lust is felt less deeply, like a pretty leaf on the surface of a stream. Love is a deep down current running under everything. You can have both at the same time.
Bonus: Are you searching for love or are you searching for attention?
I like both. I'm not really searching for either, though. I already know my Master loves me. In about 20 minutes I'm going to be searching for my Master's attention under his blankets ;).
Other TMI'ers here: https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/12/tmi-tuesday-december-13-2016/