Tuesday, December 13, 2016

TMI Tuesday: Love

1. Have you ever tested someone’s love for you? What did you do? Did things turn out as you expected or hoped?

No, I don't think that is the right thing to do.
 
2. Select the answer that best fits your experience. I have dated:
a. all the wrong people
b. romantic companions that were mostly a good fit for me.
c. people that were perfect fits–loves at first sight
d. not all that much, I mainly have had a lot of long term relationships


b. I have had just one Master for a long time, plus a short term relationship, plus some other lusts.
 
3. Online dating: What is your success rate? What do you consider success?

I don't do that.  I like to meet people in person.  


4. What sexual thing do you do most often that you could commit to doing everyday?

Fantasizing.  I already do that every day and it doesn't take up any time, nor is it against any rule.  Otherwise, I do whatever my Master wants and that could definitely be every day, but isn't always. 
 
5. What are your thoughts on love and lust?

Lust is felt less deeply, like a pretty leaf on the surface of a stream.  Love is a deep down current running under everything.  You can have both at the same time.
 
Bonus: Are you searching for love or are you searching for attention?

I like both.  I'm not really searching for either, though.  I already know my Master loves me.  In about 20 minutes I'm going to be searching for my Master's attention under his blankets ;). 

Other TMI'ers here:  https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/12/tmi-tuesday-december-13-2016/

3 comments:

  1. re Q4: do you ever fantasise about not being tied to your Master (i.e. 'free') or not being a Slave? I guess I'm asking if you have 'straight' fantasies (like how some straight people have 'dark' fantasies) LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be my nightmare rather than fantasy. I can't really imagine being without him. As for being vanilla husband and wife, sure, we did that for years and years and I know all about how that was. It's definitely not fantasy fodder. Sometimes I imagine what it would be like to just do whatever I want all the time, but it's less of a fantasy and more of a wondering what I actually would do. And then I come right back to the thought that if I could do whatever i wanted I would want to be a slave to my Master. I never have plain old vanilla sex in my fantasy life. It's actually quite a bit more bizarre and perverted than our sex life, sometimes. Or sometimes I just fantasize about things we have already done and i'd like to do again. Like canes.

      Delete
  2. "Love is a deep down current running under everything"

    Great description - If you get it right that's exactly how it feels

    ReplyDelete

The Unwashed

As he was fucking me, Master told me he wasn't going to let me wash before we went out for lunch and shopping later that afternoon.  He ...