1. What period of your life was the happiest? Why?
I really think the last 6 years have been the happiest I have ever had. I like having kids, but I like it even more now that they are more independent and don't need me constantly hovering over them. I'm not really a good hover-er, but little kids, well, they are danger prone and into everything, so you kind of have to!
And I really, really love being a slave to my Master.
2. True or False. If you want a successful date, take charge–take the lead. Why?
False, for me anyway. I am a submissive person and I do not feel comfortable in the lead. I like the motto "Begin as you intend to go on" for this situation. If you are a leader, lead. If you are naturally a follower, do that. Then you will get to know each other as you really are.
3. True or false: Males are aggressive and assertive, and women are nurturing. Explain your answer.
I disagree with just about any gender stereotypes. I think plenty of men are laid back or submissive, and there are some kick ass, take charge women out there too, including those who think children are demon spawn and couldn't nurture at all.
4. Is your body keeping you from a good sex life? How so?
Nope, I'm happy with my sex life. My body cooperates pretty well with what Master wants it to do.
5. Smiles. Do you have a sexy smile that is different from your regular smile. Post a pic of your sexy smile or describe it for us?
I guess I do, but I can't post a picture. There is a bit of a wicked glint in my eye when I'm thinking naughty things.
Bonus: May is Masturbation Month. Which of these is your best benefit from masturbating:
a. helps you to relax and/or fall asleep
b. boosts self-esteem
c. combats erectile dysfunction
d. helps you know what feels good so you can tell your sex partner
None of those, really. I am allowed to masturbate once a day if my Master isn't home, and I usually have used that opportunity way before bedtime. I just do it because it feels good and relieves some horniness (sometimes).
See more answers to TMI questions at:
1. If happiness was a currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Sex, intimacy and bdsm. 2. Are you doing what you believe in, o...
Last night I didn't think he was going to want anything before bed. Thursday night (actually 1:30 am Friday morning) we'd had sex. ...
Kneeling is a position that represents submission or deference in many cultures and places across the world. Being literally higher as repr...
We went to a Thai noodle shop for lunch yesterday and were just talking about this and that. I said, "I don't think people change...