Tuesday, May 2, 2017

TMI Tuesday: Love Day

1. Today is couple appreciation day. What do you most appreciate about being a couple (consider current or past relationships)

I most appreciate that my Master loves me; he's always there for me when I need him.  He really is my rock when the waves get wavy.  We are so close we sometimes seem to be reading each others' minds.  I love it when he beats the stuffing out of me, too.
 
2. It is also Global Love Day. How can you or how will you extend love today?

I am looking forward to hopefully being fucked senseless.  And breakfast with my Master.  Both are all about the love.
 
3. May 1 is loyalty day as well, originally it had to do with patriotism in the United States. That meaning aside, in what ways are you loyal?

I guess I'm loyal to those I love. I'm not really sure how to answer that. 

4. So it seems today is also Phone In Sick day. When is the last time you phoned in sick? Where you really sick? How did you spend the “sick” day?

I can't remember the last time I called in sick.  Right now since I am at home, I still have things to take care of even when I'm sick, but I also get to spend as much time as possible lying around in bed sleeping and getting well faster.   

The one time I remember calling in sick at a former job (about 17 years ago) was when one of our dogs was having puppies.  It was on a weekend, and since they were short staffed on the weekend, no one was allowed to call in sick then EVER.  But my dog, Becky, had puppies all night Saturday night, and I stayed up delivering them, of course, so when Sunday morning rolled around I was wiped out and had a splitting headache to go with it.  I called in, said I wasn't coming in and they were all SO mad at me.  Ah well, I just couldn't do it.   I slept all day and they didn't fire me, so it was all right once they had all been over to play with the puppies.  And I named one of the puppies "Luke" after one of my coworkers, which he thought was great.  I almost gave the puppy the ASCA/AKC registered name "Moneyshot" since that was (person) Luke's nickname, but I ended up thinking the registries wouldn't approve and I didn't do it. 

5. May 1, 1840 the world’s first adhesive postage stamp was issued in the United Kingdom. Who would you like to see on a postage stamp?

The Tick.  
I have no idea why, I just think a tick superhero would make a great stamp.

Bonus:  How was your first day of May?  

Not as good as my 2nd of May.  :)  Hopefully I will be able to write more about that.

 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2017/05/01/tmi-tuesday-may-2-2017/

3 comments:

  1. Better you call in sick than turn up and infect everyone else!
    (Yes, I know you weren't actually sick, but they didn't know that)
    I hate it when someone turns up to work sick and then 3 days later I've got it too.
    Thanks a bunch :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see Moneyshot the Dog and Spuds MacKenzie hanging out.

    yeah The Tick! brilliant cartoon, the real-life version still gives me nightmares. there's something not quite right about that Tick costume.

    HTMIT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ticks aren't really blue, for one. And he doesn't have enough legs. Really ticks are utterly disgusting, but the cartoon is great.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...