1. The last time you had sex, was it urgent or essential?
Consider masturbation or sex with a partner.
I think it was urgent for him and essential to me. Sunday he hadn't really flirted with me all day, but we had been walking together a lot. At bedtime I tucked in under the blankets (after being allowed to get in bed) and he came up and jerked the blankets down. He wanted me to say no and struggle.
2. What should you stop doing? Why?
I can't think of anything. If I was doing anything that Master didn't like he'd tell me.
3. What makes you feel strongest? Sexiest?
4. When do you feel vulnerable?
When I am giving in.
5. What is missing from your sex life?
1. If happiness was a currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Sex, intimacy and bdsm. 2. Are you doing what you believe in, o...
Last night I didn't think he was going to want anything before bed. Thursday night (actually 1:30 am Friday morning) we'd had sex. ...
Kneeling is a position that represents submission or deference in many cultures and places across the world. Being literally higher as repr...
We went to a Thai noodle shop for lunch yesterday and were just talking about this and that. I said, "I don't think people change...