Sunday, September 16, 2018

Better

I'm feeling much more like myself now.  Master and I went to a party last night, and he gave me a long flogging which turned to whipping, caning and tire tread paddling and then fucking in the dungeon (they are very sex-friendly).  It was amazing, wonderful, brilliant!  I let go of everything, the worries and fear of pain and all that bad stuff.  I came multiple times on command during the whipping, caning and paddling part and then even more with the sex.  My Master said I not only looked happy to be enjoying it but I looked happy to be happily enjoying it, which was exactly the case.

I wasn't sure I was going to write about Thursday night but now that it is days ago and I feel better I guess I will.  We stayed out late that night (well, I guess 8 pm is late for a week day) looking for Pokemon and walking around the city.

When it got to be bedtime I had a terrific headache.  I took some medicine but it didn't help.  Master wanted to have sex so of course we did, but I didn't feel good at all at first, especially in the head down, ass up blow job position all the ache was rushing to my head.  By the middle of it I was feeling slightly better, being on my back.  He let me use the vibrator while he thrust in and out of my mouth and I nearly got to orgasm but at the last second he flipped me over and the feeling was gone.  As soon as he came the headache came rushing back with a vengeance and I wasn't interested in even asking to try to have an orgasm.  But I also couldn't sleep very well. 

I woke up feeling actually a bit horny.     It helps that I get off mentally on being used as a sex object without regard for my feelings or pleasure even when I don't get off physically.   We didn't have sex again until Saturday night at the dungeon, although Master teased me a bit before we left by taking me by the hair and putting me on my knees in our bedroom.

Saturday morning I did a three mile walk for raising money for a charity, then walked a bunch more with my Pokemon game trying to hatch some eggs (7 km per egg!).

So between that extra long walk and the heavy beating last night I'm feeling quite tired and sore today, but contentedly fuzzy in my brain.  

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ancilla,

    So glad you are feeling better:) wow, the party sounds intense but awesome:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...