Monday, September 17, 2018

TMI Tuesday

1. Which animal listed below represents your true sexual self?
a. Chipmunk – cute and cuddly
b. Monkey – all about being mischievousness
c. Tiger – I’ve earned my stripes


I would like to be that tiger, but probably really the chipmunk.
 
2. Your partner is in the mood for sexy fun and you are tired – what do you do?
a. Start snoring. There is no way I’m giving it up tonight.
b. Trade. You give me a massage… and we will see…
c. That would never happen!


What, there is no option for d. whatever he wants, that's what happens?
 
3. Which of these sexual descriptive labels closely matches you?
a. Dominant
b. Submissive
c. Top
d. Bottom
e. Switch
f. Kinkster


b. submissive and slave

 
4. Would you rather have your enemy eaten by a shark or die in an earthquake getting swallowed up by earth?

Well, a shark has to eat. I have sympathy for sharks.
 
5. For the next year, would you rather be dressed like a mime every day OR look normal but not be allowed to talk?

Look normal and not talk. 
 
Bonus: What’s the most beautiful word in the world?

Eclair. I mean, look at it:



 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/09/17/tmi-tuesday-september-18-2018/

1 comment:

  1. Loved your answers:) Wow, that is some eclair!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...