Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Flagging Libido

I don't really know how to handle this yet.  I have gone from the insatiable sex fiend to really just not wanting it after my whole kidney stone ordeal.  I don't feel turned on all day.  I look at sexy pictures on fetlife out of habit and I don't feel like masturbating.  My third vibrator in 6 months broke and I don't want another one.  I don't feel like doing anything kinky.  I don't want a beating.  

Perhaps I am normal.  Maybe this is a good change as I don't feel a constant wanting and longing.   But I also feel a great sadness about not having that horny feeling anymore.  I worry that my Master will be unhappy with me.  He really liked the super slutty me.  

Is this a temporary dip?  Will it go back?  Is this the end of sex blogging for me?   Maybe I just need more time for my innards to settle down?

Since Friday we have had sex four times, which is almost every day.   I enjoy it for the feeling of being of service to my Master.  I enjoy being wanted.  I enjoy pleasing him, but I feel like if he hadn't wanted to any of those times I would have been just as happy to snuggle up in his arms and be petted.  

2 comments:

  1. maybe right now after that medical issue all you want to do is cuddle because that's what you need *right now*. I'm sure the horniness will return once your psyche and body get back on track and are back in sync. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ancilla..

    I agree with Fondles, maybe not totally surprising after the kidney stone ordeal. Also, I think many of us go through these slumps in libido from time to time. I'm sure it will return.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...