Monday, September 3, 2018

Very Unkinky Post, Sorry

So, Wednesday being the day I was supposed to drive down to my parents (9 hours one way) and then attend the dog trial all weekend, pick up my kids and drive back on Monday so they could start school on Tuesday.

I was too sick to do any of that.  I would feel fine for a few hours, and then be in crippling pain so that I could barely walk and couldn't imagine driving anywhere, I could only imagine getting stuck on the highway in some small town with a lot of dogs in the car- disaster.  So I didn't go.  We waited to see if I'd feel better Saturday before asking Master's dad if he could possibly bring the kids up to us (he's about 11 hours away- not too far from my parents). 

My Master had taken extra work shifts all weekend (thinking we'd all be gone) so he couldn't get the kids either.  My parents were hosting the trial at their house, so they couldn't leave at all.

 Angel that my father in law is, he went to my parents' house, picked up the kids and drove them all the way up here.  Then turned around and drove back.  I tried to get him and his wife to stay the night but they wouldn't.      

Today, I have been feeling pretty good.  I have been trying to get by without the oxycodone because it doesn't make me feel good.  

TMI and very gross part:

One of the side effects of a lot of the medications I'm taking is constipation, and that has been bad for me. I haven't been able to "go" since Wednesday (it's Monday now), which does not feel good, if you have never experienced it that much. 

I tried stool softener, Mirilax, even Master's finger in my butt and I was getting desperate on Sunday.  I'd never had an enema before, for kinky or unkinky reasons, but I had bought a kit a few years ago in case he wanted me to clean out before anal sometimes.  He never did.  However, now he offered to give me one and I took him up on it that day without hesitation.  He did it twice and there was a little relief of pain, but still basically no poo.   It was definitely not kinky sexy fun time.

So now I figure I'm just going to explode eventually in a great brown shower of misery. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I can imagine the discomfort. When i dont “go” regularly im all grumpy and feel terribly clogged up and bloated. Hopefully a little more water might help to soften things up... but i get it that with some medications things just come to a stand still. Hope you feel better soon! Your FIL is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi so sorry you have been dealing with this and hope you are feeling better soon. How wonderful your Fil came to the rescue.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please please get that checked! Even though constipation is a side effect, if enemas aren't working it's recommended to go to the ER. You could have an obstruction or something far more serious than simple constipation. Especially with the crippling pain.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...