Saturday, September 8, 2018

Sex!

For the first time in almost a week Master used me last night.  There was one time last weekend when I was feeling pretty good and I asked him if he would like me to pleasure him, and we did then too, but the rest of the time he's kept it strictly hands off and I had no desire for anything except to feel better either.

Last night there was nothing elaborate or off the wall, but it felt so good to have him inside me again, and to kiss and to have orgasms. 

Today there is no work and only playing Pokemon, which I'm excited about.    I even made extra food yesterday so I don't have to cook tonight.  
I made a huge batch of chicken Tikki Masala which took a lot of work but was very satisfying:  https://www.recipetineats.com/chicken-tikka-masala/ .
The recipe was sent to me by our friend Dr. Peter.

2 comments:

  1. I do enjoy Indian food. And it's so good to hear that you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are feeling better and that you two are able to connect agajn. Mmm, love Indian food too :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...