Friday, September 30, 2016

Wicked At Work

Master invited me to come eat lunch with him at work yesterday.  We ate in the basement conference room, then I washed his dishes.  He stood behind me for a minute watching, then his hand reached under my shirt and he began fondling me. 

"What if someone comes in?" I exclaimed, surprised.  



"I locked the door," he said simply. 


I was still apprehensive, but he continued to fondle me as I washed.  He unzipped my jeans and slid his hand down to touch my lower lips. I wanted it more and deeper, but it was just a brush with his fingertips. 

When the dishes were washed I turned around.  "Kneel" was all he said.  I knelt and sucked him, right there, still nervous about being discovered, but madly turned on by it all too.  

That was it, just a tease for both of us, then rearranged our clothing and we went out for a walk around the neighborhood.  


2 comments:

  1. That fear of discovery can be *such* a turn on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bleue... that whole "what if we get caught" thing can definitely heighten the whole experience! Even reading about it was a bit of a turn-on!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...