Saturday, March 31, 2018

Trip to Baraboo and More

Yesterday I drove with Mystique to Baraboo (a couple hours each way) because she was dropping off rope to someone who helps her sell it and wanted company.  It was a lovely day for a drive, and we had a lot of fun talking and playing Pokemon a little bit around the town.  We also went to the Baraboo zoo, which is tiny and with very ancient animals.  The bears were elderly, fat and cute.  I felt sad for the wolves, who have a full view of several city streets and were rather upset by a dog walking by down there.   Even though it was a small zoo, the animal habitats seemed pretty nice and enriched with things that animals might find entertaining.  

I got home, spent most of the afternoon grazing, sorting and working sheep, and then putting all the little ones with their moms in the barn in preparation for freezing rain and snow (a four letter word this time of year) predicted.

After dinner Master and I went out playing Pokemon and ended up staying out late because they just added this "Quest" feature to the game which was really engaging and we just couldn't stop until he was tired out and I was frozen.   

We went straight to bed then, and I was expecting nothing but sleep until he ordered "Grab a blanket and lie on your stomach, slavegirl".   He entered me quickly with no warm up and it felt so perfect.  I loved being used by him.  Of course, that made me come a bunch of times.   He fucked me for a long time (it seemed, I didn't look at the clock) before he came and we went to sleep.   

Really, a great day all around.   

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good way to end March! Hope April is equally entertaining and enjoyable.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds like a great ending to a fun day of Pokemon hunting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful, fun day :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hearing about your Pokemon exploits. I have the game but I don't seem to use it when its cold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello ,
    What a post! Something that opened my eyes to something that I was doing without giving much of thought However please peek at
    Best Home Made Webcam Sex
    where you can get in to some of the


    Best Group Webcam Sex

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...