Friday, March 2, 2018

When You Give a Mouse a Cookie

When you give a slave (ok, maybe just me) a cookie, she will eat 10 cookies, and then probably a box of donuts because the diet is dead anyway.   So, that is the reason why, when my Master offered me ONE cookie this morning, I said I didn't want one.  It's easier to have none than just to have one taste which brings the cravings for sugar down like a ton of bricks again.  

So the cookies are all gone to work with Master (the kids ate some) and I'm relieved.  

2 comments:

  1. That is how I work, too. Once I'm off, I go nuts! You're doing so well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally understand that Mouse. Best to stay off completely rather than have a taste and start cravings for more. You did really well.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...