Sunday, July 2, 2017

Fingering: KOTW

I really like to feel my cunt slammed with fingers.

Master had given me a flogging, then had me kneel at his feet.   I looked up at him as I took his cock in my mouth, rolling it around with my tongue until he was hard, then tightening my mouth on it as he gripped my hair and pumped into my mouth hard and fast.  He reached for something.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw the crop go past, and strike down on to my ass from above.  I moaned and wiggled, but kept sucking as well as I could.  

 When my ass was stinging he stepped back and pushed me forward on my hands and knees.  He moved quickly around behind me and took my cunt with one hard thrust.  It hurt deliciously, and I first leaned forward away from him, and then pushed my ass back into him.   Only a few minutes later, he told me to get in bed.  He slipped the smooth leather straps around my wrists and put them behind my head.  He presented his cock for sucking as he knelt over me and I watched him put on a blue nitrile glove.  

Two fingers plunged into my cunt and one stroked my asshole.  He dripped some lube on for my pleasure.  His finger entered my ass and a third teased my pussy, then found its way in.   He began with slow strokes which became rapid and intense.  My cunt was delighted, but the same roughness and rhythm in my ass was painful.  The pleasure was in the pain and I didn't want it to ever stop.  But he worried that my moans were not of pure joy and he did stop.  I was inarticulate.  Maybe I should have said what I was feeling but at that moment I couldn't even get simple words out.  

10/10 would do again, though.  

Fingering as the Kink of the Week, more can be seen here:


 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't mention a finger in my arse in my post but yes, that is also very hot

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a delightful feeling and a finger in the arse takes it to a whole different level!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...