Friday, July 21, 2017

True Love

...is sometimes in the form of a wall paper steamer.  Master brought one home last night, and we have been steaming up a storm since then.  The kitchen wall paper is coming down at a much quicker rate than before, and it does well on the leftover paste too.  

"Happy Birthday", he said.   Everything nice he does for me between now and my birthday is going to be given with a declaration of happy birthday, he said. Including my new car.  

Well, maybe not everything.  He didn't say happy birthday after taking me down roughly, putting the machete to my throat, forbidding me from making a sound and then fucking my mouth and cunt last night.  He got me on all fours and then kicked me in the ass and between my legs.   

True love also includes machetes and cunt kicks sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...