Tuesday, July 11, 2017

TMI Tuesday Get 'er Done

1. You have 3 days to live: a. What will you stop doing?

Weeding the garden.  Removing wall paper from the kitchen.

  b. What will you do before your time runs out?

More sex.  Eat donuts, probably a dozen.  Call my parents. Hug my kids.

2. “True wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” – Henry David Thoreau a. Are you truly experiencing life? b. Are you truly experiencing a full sex life?

a. Yes, I have experienced quite a few interesting things. Of course, I'm looking forward to much more to come.  

b.  Definitely.  I have no complaints.  :) :) Especially today. I got beaten 3 times, sexed twice and gave one blowjob.  Two men. I feel pretty awesome about my sexlife.


3. During sex, what is something that usually distracts you?

My brain.

4. Because you are busy, busy, busy you now have been ordered to have scheduled down time of two hours. a. What time of day do you take your down time? b. What do you do in your down time?

I usually have coffee and internet time in the morning.  And then I have movie watching or internet time in the morning, so that's what I'd do.  

5. Thinking about your sex life: a. What are the positives? b. What are the negatives?

Positives:  My Master is awesome and generous and just the right amount of cruel and vicious.  

Negatives:  I can't think of any but my Master thinks I should be able to take on more men.  Perhaps three or four.  

More about TMI Tuesday: https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/tmi-tuesday-july-11-2017/

2 comments:

  1. I have an over active brain too! But not your sex life :(
    How's Master gonna pick the 3 or 4?
    Because...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nero, selection is strictly by availability. If you are available, you can be chosen.

    DM

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...