1. Have you ever had a professional massage? If yes, what type? If no, why not?
Yes, once. I had a Thai massage and it was WONDERFUL.
I loved it.
2. Do you engage in the following? Tell us all that apply and how often you do it a. yoga b. tai chi c. float therapy d. run/jog e. workout–any that isn’t actually training for something but is for physical fitness maintenance f. other – what?
I do a tiny bit of yoga and tai chi- just enough to stretch and relax me in the morning. I used to walk or jog but can't right now with my foot problem. I'm doing physical therapy for that- I just went to it this morning. It's pretty nice- a little foot massaging.
3. How many hours of sleep do you average on a weeknight? Weekend? Do you think you need more or less sleep?
I sleep about 7 hours a night on a weekday or weekend. It makes little difference because my body wakes me up automatically on the weekend too.
I always feel like I would like a few more minutes, but once I'm awake I can't. I tend to fall asleep during tv shows at night.
4. Which of the following are you most likely to add to your self-care routine and stick with it? a. Schedule in a planner daily “me time” b. Acupuncture c. Take a moment at the end of each day and consciously list a few good things in your life. d. Turn off phone and step away from computer/tablet for 4 hours a day
a. no. b. no. c. maybe d. yes, many days.
5. What do you do for self-care either physically, spiritually or emotionally?
I don't know.
Bonus: Today, make sure you give yourself some love–self-care.
I'm not really in the mood. Feeling very sad. How about if I just eat everything?
1. Who was the first person you ever had a crush on? Why did you like them? There was a kid in grade school I liked because he always invi...
This looks like a fun little questionnaire! 1. Does the cock you worship have a name? Would you like to give him one? -- Yes. H...
A new national holiday?
So, that happened. Last night Master spanked my ass until it was bleeding. The paddle actually cracked and pinched me. I didn't even...