Wednesday, November 8, 2017

The Rest of It: Role Playing or Something

Soooo, I left some things out of my post about role playing, because things were just getting too confused in my mind.

Here is the rest of it.

Master told me his fantasy while he was paddling my ass.  I was tied in rope, and wearing a see-through black nightie. 
 He asked, "Do you want to hear my fantasy? It's pretty terrible.  You won't like it."

How can I resist that?  Yeah, I wanted to hear it. 

He began "You lead me up to the bedroom on some pretext.  You close the door and lean back against it.  You ask me "Well, what next?"   I kiss you. I pull down your jeans and finger you, and then I carry you to the bed and we fuck."

I said, amid more paddling, "That doesn't sound terrible at all."

He reproved me, "Oh, come on.  You know why it is terrible."

Yes, I did know.  That's the thing about having been together for 30 years.  Sometimes I know what is in his mind without him saying it.  From one phrase, I knew that wasn't me in the fantasy at all. 
 I knew exactly who it was and why he thought it was terrible.  Why he thought I wouldn't like it.  I used to be more jealous than I am now.

When we went upstairs, I leaned back against the door and putting on my best pouting face, asked him "Well, what next?"

That was when he kissed me, thrust his fingers up into me, and then threw me down on the floor.  That was when he was asking me if I were still a virgin.   I know she wasn't a virgin, but what are details, right?  

Right after I said "I want to be yours forever, Master", I added "I heard your wife likes girls.  I bet she won't mind if I join you."

Master said "It doesn't matter.  She doesn't have a choice.  Choices are for people." 

Then he gave me the flashlight.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...