Tuesday, November 28, 2017

TMI Tuesday: Spice It Up

1. Why should you have sex on a first date?

Because you like sex.  I can see lots of reasons not to have sex on a first date, but really it depends on how you feel about dating, relationships and sex.  I prefer to not date and just have sex, or bdsm only.

  2. Why do you dislike giving oral sex?

I don't.   I used to dislike it, but with practice and much reinforcement it has now become one of my favorite things. 

  3. Tongue or no tongue? Explain.

Tongues are good for a lot of things.  Yes, to the tongue! Kissing or oral sex, I use the tongue.

  4. Would you have a sugar daddy or sugar mama?

Hmmm.  I guess if my Master allowed me.  I doubt that would ever happen, those positions go to leggy 20- somethings, don't they?

  5. What’s a sure sign that you need to get laid?

Everything looks like sex.  Or I'm just crabby for no reason.  Either way, sex is a good cure. 


Bonus: Right this very second, which do you prefer– to make love or fuck like a wild animal?

I always prefer violent fucking.  There may have been a time when I liked gentle love making, but it was at least 6 years ago.  

https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2017/11/27/tmi-tuesday-november-28-2017/

5 comments:

  1. "Violent Fucking", that was the original title of "Closer" but the company told Trent that wouldn't even play on Playboy TV.

    anybody can be a sugar mama or daddy, you just need a pound of sugar from the neighbor...

    HTMIT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What does HTMIT stand for? I have been puzzling over this.
      I ran out of sugar this morning and I was making pies!

      Delete
  2. Great answers but I'd like to hear more on Q2 - like why you hated it (or had bad experiences) with it previously.
    I think when women's first sexual experiences are bad (or just meh) it really puts them off. If more young men appreciated that fact and made more of an effort they would be well rewarded. (But they're young and stupid so they don't get it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first experience was... not good. To say the least. I was 11. It took me a lot of effort to get past that, honestly and I still have violently angry feelings toward child molesters (as any decent person should, imo). My second experience could have been better if he had not laughed at me, and after that I totally refused to do it for a long time.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...